Wednesday, January 13, 2010

11 Jan 2010


Well after a fairly rough night at work, coughing and sneezing the whole time I made it through. I hit BevMo on the way home and picked up a beer for today and one for tommorow. Had a brief conversation with the guy at the counter about how graveyard shift sucks and then I was on my way. I wasted no time at all getting home. After all, I had been sick then went to work and really wasn't feeling too great, but good enough to drink some beer. So I headed on home and decided to relax. I ran a hot bath, with a cold beer and tried to make a phone call to a friend, but no answer so I just chilled in the tub with my glass of Red Trolley Ale. You know I was really surprised, my roomate reccomended the bath with some espon salt, it really worked. Once I got out everything that was stressing me out was gone from my mind. I really felt like a new man.
Anyway, Red Trolley Ale. This ale was originally brewed as a seasonal beer. It apparently became so popular that now it is brewed year round. It has a strong caramel flavor, but itself is not too dark a beer. The first couple sips were actually a little strong on the flavor, but the brew got progressively smoother after that. As a seasonal brew I give this 8 mason jars, but as an everyday beer only 6.5 mason jars. I definately reccomend this guy if you ever get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment