
Sushi, Sushi I love Sushi. After waking up in the morning from my night at the "Vic" I realized I was starving. I was taking out the trash when I saw one of my buddies doing his laundry and decided to shoot the breeze for a minute. I told him about my lack of intestinal fullfillment. He preceeded to tell me "You should go eat, that's what most people do when they're hungry!" Hardy har har. But he was right. A couple days ago I saw a Sushi place down the street and thought I should try it out. Today was the day. I asked my other buddy if his wife and him would like to go and invited my roomate. We piled up in the car and cruised down the street. We walked in and it did have the feel of a decent japanese sushi place. Now, I'm more used to a sushi bar where you sit down and grab sushi as it passes by in front of you. This however was more of a sit down kind of place. I wound up ordering a sushi and sashimi platter. Delicious, I love wasabi. Anyway, I also ordered a Sapporo.
Sapporo is Japan's oldest brewerey. It dates back to about 1876. It's gone through a lot changes over the century, but all for the better. I found the beer was rather tasty. A fair balance of flavor and full-bodiness (not sure that's a word). Anyway, I gave this guy 7 mason jars. If you get a chance give it try.
No comments:
Post a Comment