Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2 Jan 2010

Oops, this is off to a great start. Second day in and I already missed. It's not entirely my fault, I had the night off so me and some friends went to a local bar to drink and sing karaoke. My first couple songs were okay, but I've learned no singing and being drunk. The only beer I had was bud light. Although I learned that Wild Turkey is not my shot. I'm a Jack man. I don't remember who bought that shot of Wild Turkey, but if they try it again I'm gonna punch them in the face. Anyway, after a lot of bud lights and shots, surprise, surprise we would up at denny's. Now this is the ONLY time I will eat at denny's (helps that very often it's the only place open). However, everybody but me and my buddy's girlfriend were involved in some male drama. So her and I had a good old time at a huge table just eating and being drunk. Good times. Now that I have digressed completely from the blog, I will be back tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment