Monday, January 11, 2010

9 Jan 2010


Well, after waking up from a night at the "Vic" it was time to hit up the beer of the day. But let me just say that by buddy Kevin and I were at the bar after I attended the party I spoke about yesterday. We went down there and drank some beers and played some pool, when this dude walks in with two "ssssmoking" girls. I mean they were like model hot. I think the dude was Austrailian, I think. We talked to him a bit, but were "slightly" distracted by his companions. I really don't remember much that he had to say, but it was totally weird that they were there. I mean really, who would walk into the "Vic" with those two girls. Something seemed a little off, I'm not sure what, but I'll let you speculate. Anyway, I got drunk and we stumbled to 7-11 and I finally got home. Back to the present.


Today's beer is Peroni. Peroni is an Italian beer. I chose the Nastro Azzuro which according to wikipedia is "a 5.1% alcohol by volume pale lager. It is the Peroni Brewery's premium lager brand which was launched in 1965. The name means "Blue Ribbon" in Italian, in honor of the Blue Riband won by Italian ocean liner SS Rex in 1933. Nastro Azzurro is the sponsor of the MotoGP rider Valentino Rossi.
I was pleasantly surprised by this one. To be completely honest, I actually felt a little fancy drinking an italian beer. It had a great smooth taste and wasn't too light. I'm giving this guy 7.5 Mason Jars. I would highly reccomend you give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment